Ideas invalid:
I do not value enough to love. Because no one has been conduct that I love.
A function of me. To solve all problems.
All others must love me.
I do things the best and have not failed on any total.
In this life I can love only once.
If I explain my problem to someone else listening. He must surely laugh at me.
Sometimes I feel sad depressed I certainly have bugs.
Emotional depression occurred. No way better or disappear at all.
If my problem is not resolved successfully. I do not think they will try again. Knowing that work?. The success is not living.
I can not. Life of their own.
To escape from problems. I will do it. Over into confrontation with it.
.
Good mental health by adjusting the way they think appropriate.
Posted by Head Hunter | 2/01/2010 03:13:00 PM | health | 0 comments »
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments
Post a Comment