"Do not be afraid of suffering that forever ... I do not think that there is no solution ... it's the fastest way. Changing the mood."
On arrival, suffering and happiness. Already mixed. But when the suffering ends, you should. Today we often hear news about suicide.
The life of a doctor. I also found people who committed suicide more often. And the successes and failures. Doctors said that they talk too much about these people. Interesting question.
Suicide correctly. It is not. We must do better.
In this article, do not care what those measures in the future. I put away sin. Should be used to commit suicide in the National Dental true 500.
Because if I go. It requires faith and belief that talking about religion. But to say that unfortunately the new self-destruction. Unfortunately, I do a lot of good things.
Instead of repentance, his friends and relatives of the victims both physically and mentally forever.
suffer in this Dhamma, Buddhism teaches us how to resolve this problem immediately. By understanding.
With the realization that, at our discretion. Experience all of us. The new formula Gal Buddha taught, I do not think 10, so our teachers and students from ten others.
But I know that they believe that, at its discretion. Placer. Only when the experience now.Thus, the past is known, what is meditation.
When it comes to suffering. The fact that you have to remember that there are a few things.
1.Never fear, the suffering will end, because it lasts forever. If it disappears.
2.Think of how nothing has changed for the better. There is always a solution. But I also think that not only
3.I do not think that now would be good, because once again suffering. There are also lots of fun at the same tone.
4.Finally. I think people at home. It will be sad. Affected. Measures taken in the emotions. When suffering comes, you have to do more things now.
To be Continous...
How can the suffering is lost.
Posted by Head Hunter | 11/18/2010 09:24:00 AM | lost, problem, psychology, sufficiently | 0 comments »
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments
Post a Comment