Think that each day a little better.

Posted by Head Hunter | 11/19/2010 11:43:00 AM | , , , | 0 comments »

People always ask that the family is a warm affection for each other. ORGANIZATION Union Solidarity answer is simple ... I love the city! But ...


Although the word "love" sounds at times. But sometimes it disappears. Can not be found, and the fact that, although the love of reason over emotions.But when the emotions of love began. People will inevitably fall in love with an emotional moment of happiness. And in a good mood, happy to show


All that we want people who love you. Only people around me. But if you love around you. I need to first love.And "love". Love for people around you. E "should be in a good mood.Fine in a good mood ... I'm happy mood.


It is clear that the emotional heart happy ... I would like to close.The atmosphere is relaxed. My heart rejoices. I have an idea in a positive way. Be creative. He knows very well thought out.


In fact, it's a good idea to keep a happy Uusoebri quite safe. And although I am very pleased. They wanted to be happy.If everyone started to look for someone else. It begins with a focus on self-reflection of compassion. Radio instead of the strong.It is used to test me for me. So why did a bad job. But negative thinking. People look around them in the negative range.



Thai society, and who are suffering. What information is published. Whether television, radio, newspapers, etc., all that is not good news.


In addition to human torment concern. When life was good, but not this. Considered the same as hypnosis or brainwashing. This is definitely a bad idea to rely too cautious distrust of ... Even people who live near the largest


Ask yourself, silk. If your partner, trust in that and what did not believe ... I do not think in the right direction.The answer is simple ... Patient from society. Media says. I have a real obligation to appear in the news. At that time, everything will be transparent ... necessary. But the Buddha's teachings wrong!



Buddha never said anything that is not true. But the fact that the listener. He gets angry and worried. He never says. He said yes, but good. This will help the person who is always ready to listen.



People who do not have to tell everything he knows. But you must know what they say. That the patient will not be able to change society. Very short time. But we know that at least one of the company's "family" in the first place.



And if everyone has a family, but love the warmth and sense of commitment to our company was a good start with the smallest unit. Well, I think ... well-spoken and well to them that love.



Be the first one who started that ... great idea. This is not difficult. If you try. "Trying to make the dream a reality.


To be continous part 2.


0 comments

Post a Comment